- Cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon, Bludenz, the Brandnertal and the Klostertal, as well as the Schnifisberg cable car in the Walgau (during normal operating hours)
Public transport - Bus lines in the Montafon, post bus and regional bus services in the Brandnertal, Grosses Walsertal, Klostertal, Walgau as far as Feldkirch, Montafoner railway (Bludenz – Schruns) and ÖBB (Austrian railways): Feldkirch – Bludenz – St. Anton am Arlberg
NB: The Montafon Brandnertal Card is not valid for the walkers' buses or Night Express service, nor for buses and trains operated by the Verkehrsverbund Tirol
- Exemption from tolls on the Silvretta Alpine Highway for card holders when travelling by private car, motor bike or public bus.
- Public swimming pools - Alpenbad Montafon in Schruns-Tschagguns, Rätikonbad Vandans, Partenen open air pool, Mountain Beach leisure park in Gaschurn, the Aquarena all-weather swimming complex in St. Gallenkirch, Braz swimming pool, Dalaas swimming pool, Alvierbad Brand and Almpark Klösterle
- Museums - Tourism Museum Gaschurn, Folklore Museum Schruns, Frühmesshaus Bartholomäberg, Mining Museum Silbertal, Winter Sports Collection Tschagguns, Klostertal Museum in Wald am Arlberg, Bludenz Gown Museum, Paarhof Buacher in Bürserberg
- 25% reduction on regular fares with Vorarlberg Lines - Lake Constance Shipping for round trips by boat in the Bay of Bregenz and the Three Countries Panorama Tour (offer excludes scheduled fares and refreshments). No reductions apply in the case of any additional items, eg. refreshments in association with combined offers. Further information: Tel. +43 5574 42868 or www.vorarlberglines.at
Prices Montafon Brandnertal Card