A paradise for mountain bikers
Use pedal power to explore the wonderful scenery the Montafon has to offer: it's the ultimate experience for anyone who enjoys keeping fit in the fresh air.
The network of tracks has been developed in collaboration with the Montafon Mountain Bike Club. The classification of the tracks is based on the same three colour system used for ski runs: blue tracks for beginners, red for intermediates and black for challenging routes potentially involving some sections where the bikes must be carried.
The mountain bike routes in the Montafon can effectively be accessed from any village in the valley.
- 4 blue / easy, suitable for everyone
- 12 red / intermediate, for athletic mountain bikers
- 10 black/ difficult, narrow trails and/or extreme gradients
Electro mountain bikes
- 22 especially suitable for e-bikes
- 2 especially suitable for e-bikes, when using the cable car to gain altitude